Saturday, March 6, 2010

Triple Berry Blast and Banana Smoothie

Breakfast always goes in express lane with smoothies and if we get so much nutrition from just one tall glass of smoothie then why not? Berries are full of so many antioxidants along with vitamins, minerals and fiber! So,Smoothie is the most healthy option for breakfast in my view.




Can you imagine eating a bowlful of berries and banana along a half cup of yogurt and a half cup of milk early in the morning? Well not me. We won't even know we ate so much even in one glass of smoothie.

Ingredients for this super easy smoothie:-
Frozen triple berries- 1 1/2 cups (I am using Raspberries, Blueberries and Marion berries) You can even use fresh berries of your choice.
Banana- 1
Yogurt- 1/2 cup (I am using plain but you can use vanilla or flavored also)
Milk- 1/2 cup (I am using milk but you can also use any juice of your choice)
Sugar- 1 tsp optional(I don't add sugar to mine because the berries are sweet enough for me)

Procedure:-
Just add the ingredients to a blender and run it on low speed for 30 seconds. Then on high speed for 2 minutes until smooth. Serve in tall glasses.
Serves 2 people.
You can try any combination of fruits of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my post,please leave a comment. They are a good feedback for me. Thank you, Swetha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails